Video Marketing Statistics to Inform Your Marketing Strategy
Video Marketing is no longer the up-and-coming underdog when it comes to marketing content – it’s now top dog.
It’s probably the most effective way to tell your company’s story and build relationships with your clients and prospects.
The most recent statistics from Hubspot also show that it’s still on the rise and it’s growing at a rapid pace. For example, 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers? With over 52% of marketing professionals across the world saying that video marketing gets the best ROI.
“The numbers don’t lie, video content is becoming the most effective marketing method.”
So if you’re thinking about your Q4 strategy and are wondering how video marketing can benefit your company, have a look at some of these really interesting video marketing statistics.
- 86% of corporate video views happen on desktop browsers, with 14% on mobile.
- Businesses are posting an average of 18 videos per month. The most new video content comes from the Technology & Manufacturing industries.
- The most popular time video viewing time is between 7AM – 11AM (PST)
- 56% of all videos published in the last year are less than 2 minutes long.
- The average video retains 37% of viewers right until the end of the videos.
- The 4 most common types of videos are Explainers, Product Demo’s, How-Tos & Testimonials.
- Videos under 90 seconds have an average retention rate of 53%. But videos over 30 minutes only retain 10%.
- Businesses have an average of 293 videos in their library.
- 35% of businesses are using advanced analytics to measure video performance. This includes analysis of interaction, attention span, drop-off times and influence on revenue.