What’s The Best Video Production For YouTube?
With 4 billion online views of YouTube videos occurring every single day, there’s no doubt that videos are here to stay. If you’re looking to get noticed, they do offer an excellent platform for your offering to get found by your target market. In this post, we’re going to explore how you can create the best video production for YouTube so that you can get the results that you’re looking for.
YouTube is arguably the best place to showcase your video, and ultimately the number 1 site for videos. Facebook may disagree, and shout about the outrageous figures they boast, however there’s a big debate on how their figures are actually comprised.
That’s not to say Facebook shouldn’t be discounted from your marketing strategy, it’s just something to bear in mind. YouTube however is a great platform to showcase your video, that you can link to and embed in your own website. Just as long as you have it in mind to create the best video production for YouTube that you can, you should get excellent results.
Now that you know which site you should be aiming for, you just need to know how to make the best video production for YouTube that will get you the most views and shares.
Here are a couple of tips:
Video production itself
- Don’t make the video too long. The first thing some people look at is the length of the video, keeping it punchy and short will more than not mean people are inclined to watch
- Have a punchy title, something people are going to search. YouTube is huge when it comes to SEO, especially as it’s actually owned by Google. If people can’t find your video, they won’t be able to watch it.
- Use powerful images, make sure your thumbnail is the most impactful image, something that grabs the eye.
- Put your best shots, or messages, at the front of the video. Obviously you’ll want your whole video to look great, but any outstanding shots or comments should be placed towards the start of the video, capturing the viewer and engaging them to watch more.
- Be consistent with your messages and branding to be memorable.
- Be friendly and don’t try to sell. You’re looking to build a rapport more than anything. You want to build interest for your viewers if it’s your first video.
Getting more views for your video production
- In this particular situation, it’s not a case of taking the approach of ‘build it, they will come’ as YouTube does not work like this. Each video has to be optimised for search and then shared on social media for best results.
- Promote cross-platform – share your video on all your social media channels.
- Encouraging viewers to like and favourite your video will make a difference to how often it will show up in search results.
- If you’re looking to establish your video channel, then consistently post at least one video per week.
- Add a YouTube subscribe button to your website and blog posts. You can find a range of these in the YouTube creators corner
- Consider the keywords that somebody would use to find a video like yours. ‘How to’ titles are very popular and blended with relevant and descriptive keywords will help get you found
- One way to build a set of followers fast is to get a video podcast up and running on iTunes and be seen by the millions of users.
- Ensure that your description area is optimised for search – add your website address first and then add relevant search terms. You might want to link to a landing page where people can see relevant information and you can guide them to the next action that you want them to take.
- Interlink your videos by using the annotations feature
The above tips should help you to get the best video production for YouTube. If you need help, contact us for a chat. We help businesses build their brand exposure and generate income all the time and we know what works.